Cut down feel great
By drinking responsibly and sticking to the sensible drinking guidelines, you can have a positive effect on your health and wellbeing, both in the short and the long-term. Some of the benefits are obvious when you look in the mirror, others are about feeling happier, healthier and having more energy.
Which ones will you feel first?
Here are just some of the ways cutting down the amount of alcohol you drink can have a positive impact on your body, your life and those around you.
- You'll begin to notice you'll sleep better
- Your eyes and skin will seem brighter
- You'll feel more alert and better able to concentrate at work
- You'll have more energy when you spend time with family and friends
- You'll have more money to spend on the other things that make you happy
- You may find you start to lose weight
- You'll have less headaches
- You may suffer from less stomach complaints
- You'll feel more in control
- You'll help to reduce your risk of serious alcohol-related illness over the long-term
- You'll feel good about yourself and what you've achieved!